We are pleased to offer you the ability to pay your rent online! You can use your credit card or eCheck to make a payment anytime and from anywhere. You can also make a cash payment more securely and efficiently with our Electronic Cash Payments option. If you have already setup your Online Portal you can access it here to get started.
Why Pay Online?
It’s Secure — Online payments are more secure than mailing a check!
It’s Fast — Online payments post to your rent account immediately!
It’s Convenient — View your charges and make payments online anytime and from anywhere!
It’s Flexible — You can pay with whatever method best fits your needs!
The Payment Options:
eCheck — Enter your routing and account number to pull your rent directly from your checking or savings account. Beginning 07/31/2023 there will be a small $2.49 convenience fee to use this option!
Credit Card — Charge your rent to your credit or debit card; earn points or pay over time. There is a convenience fee affiliated with any credit card payment. This is assessed based on the rent amount and displayed in your portal.
Electronic Cash Payments — Take your cash and personalized PaySlip into 7-Eleven or ACE Cash Express to pay your rent.
- Your rent payment will post to your account in minutes and you will receive a receipt for your records.
- There is a transaction fee of $3.99 for transactions up to $1,500.
Activate Your Tenant Portal to Get Started:
- Contact us to be sent an Activation Email.
- Click on the link in that email so you can set up your password.
- Once you have set up your password, you can log in to your personal tenant portal and follow the simple steps to make a payment.
To Get Started with Electronic Cash Payments, contact us for your personalized PaySlip and to find the most convenient payment locations.
Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for being a valued tenant!